Skocz do zawartości
Części Nissana - iParts.pl

350z gaśnie na ciepłym silniku

micho196
 Udostępnij

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

No to na dokładkę manualne kasowanie błędów w 350z

Here is a quick way to reset your ECU. It is also known to clear codes thrown, and turn off the "Service Engine Soon" Light.

Confirm that accelerator pedal is fully released, turn ignition switch “ON” and wait 3 seconds.
Repeat the following two procedures quickly five times within 5 seconds:
Fully depress the accelerator pedal (HARD).
Fully release the accelerator pedal.
Wait 7 seconds, fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for approx. 10 seconds until the CEL starts blinking.
Fully release the accelerator pedal (while the CEL is still blinking)
Wait about 10 seconds.
Fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for more than 10 seconds.
Fully release the accelerator pedal (The CEL light will continue to blink).
Turn ignition switch to “OFF” position and now you can start the car. The CEL light should be gone.

Czy ktoś z wawy ogarnia te procedury? Jakos mi to nie wychodzi a obroty mi trochę faluja po ostatnim rozliczeniu aku pewnie mi sie zle zaadoptowala przepustnica i jalowy

Czy ktoś z wawy ogarnia te procedury? Jakos mi to nie wychodzi a obroty mi trochę faluja po ostatnim rozliczeniu aku pewnie mi sie zle zaadoptowala przepustnica i jalowy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Y-Pmf5wRJo

może filmik pomoże :)

To jest do d*py... najważniejszej adaptacji- biegu jałowego (ciężko to dokładnie przetłumaczyć, ale myślę że rozumiecie o co chodzi) dokonuje się na CIEPŁYM SILNIKU! Koleś na filmiku robi na zimnym jak widać po wskazówce temperatury. Punkt 3 z procedury adaptacji wyraźnie o tym mówi...

No i coś mu nie wyszło... :)

• 3 lata później...

Odgrzebuje kotleta bo nie chce zakładać nowego tematu. Mam problem jak ludzie wyżej czyli przy odpalaniu na ciepłym silniku od razu gaśnie. czasem nawet podczas jazdy gdy zrzuce na luz to potrafi sie zdławić i zgasnąć. Problem po odłączonym aku. przetłumaczyłem sobie wszystkie 3 adaptacje pedału/przepustnicy i przepływu. I porażka przyszła już przy 2 adaptacji czyli przepustnicy.

2) adaptacja przepustnicy:

Throttle Valve Closed Position Learning 

DESCRIPTION

Throttle Valve Closed Position Learning is an operation to learn the fully closed position of the throttle valve by

monitoring the throttle position sensor output signal. It must be performed each time harness connector of

electric throttle control actuator or ECM is disconnected.

OPERATION PROCEDURE

1. Make sure that accelerator pedal is fully released.

2. Turn ignition switch ON.

3. Turn ignition switch OFF wait at least 10 seconds.

Make sure that throttle valve moves during above 10 seconds by confirming the operating sound.

Upewnij się ze pedał nie jest wcisnięty , włączyć zapłon, wyłączyć i czekać 10 sec po tym ma być jakiś sygnał dzwiękowy, którego doczekać sie nie moge. Robie coś zle czy co? Mimo niepowodzenia przy 2 adaptacji wziełem sie za 3 ale przy koncówej fazie czyli odpaleniu i poczekaniu aż ustawi sobie obroty. to tak jak wczesniej odrazu gaśnie. jak przytrzymam gaz przy odpaleniu to jest niby ok, ale obroty i tak bardzo nisko spadają. Ktoś pomoże dlaczego nie mam tego sygnału dzwiękowego?

to nie chodzi o sygnal dzwiekowy tylko dzwiek ruszajacej sie klapy przepustnicy...silniczek ktory nia porusza zacznie pracowac i to ten dzwiek musisz nasluchiwac....przy otwartej masce latwiej bedzie

w sesie silnik krokowy, no dobra to na to zwróce uwagę, co nie zmienia faktu ze gdy robiłem dalej to dalej mi gaśnie, może napisze jak robiłem adaptacje nr 3 moze gdzieś tam robiłem błąd.   

3) adaptacja "przepływu" powietrza na biegu jałowym:

Idle Air Volume Learning is an operation to learn the idle air volume that keeps each engine within the specific

range. It must be performed under any of the following conditions:

-Each time electric throttle control actuator or ECM is replaced.

-Idle speed or ignition timing is out of specification.

OPERATION PROCEDURE

Before performing Idle Air Volume Learning, make sure that all of the following conditions are satisfied.

Learning will be cancelled if any of the following conditions are missed for even a moment.

_ Battery voltage: More than 12.9V (At idle)

_ Engine coolant temperature: 70 - 100°C (158 - 212°F)

_ PNP switch: ON

_ Electric load switch: OFF

(Air conditioner, headlamp, rear window defogger)

On vehicles equipped with daytime light systems, set lighting switch to the 1st position to light

only small lamps.

_ Steering wheel: Neutral (Straight-ahead position)

_ Vehicle speed: Stopped

_ Transmission: Warmed-up

For models with CONSULT-II, drive vehicle until “FLUID TEMP SE” in “DATA MONITOR” mode of “A/T”

system indicates less than 0.9V.

For models without CONSULT-II, drive vehicle for 10 minutes.

1. Perform EC-42, "Accelerator Pedal Released Position Learning" .

2. Perform EC-42, "Throttle Valve Closed Position Learning" .

3. Start engine and warm it up to normal operating temperature.

4. Check that all items listed under the topic PREPARATION (previously mentioned) are in good order.

5. Turn ignition switch OFF and wait at least 10 seconds.

6. Confirm that accelerator pedal is fully released, turn ignition switch ON and wait 3 seconds.

7. Repeat the following procedure quickly five times within 5 seconds.

a. Fully depress the accelerator pedal.

b. Fully release the accelerator pedal.

8. Wait 7 seconds, fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for approx. 20 seconds until the MIL stops

blinking and turned ON.

9. Fully release the accelerator pedal within 3 seconds after the MIL turned ON.

10. Start engine and let it idle.

11. Wait 20 seconds.

12. Rev up the engine two or three times and make sure that idle speed and ignition timing are within the

specifications.   

Przetłumaczyłem to tak. 
silniki musi być nagrzany 
wszystkie większe pobory prądy wyłączyć klim podgrzewanie radio itp 
kierownica na prosto

napięcie na aku min 12.9v
pnp switch on ( nie choya nie wiem co to znaczy HELP)
skrzynia nagrzana
auto zatrzymane 

1. Perform EC-42, "Accelerator Pedal Released Position Learning" . ( nie wiem co do ec 42)

2. Perform EC-42, "Throttle Valve Closed Position Learning" .  ( to samo)

3. Start engine and warm it up to normal operating temperature.( odpal silnik i rozgrzej do do temperatury roboczej)

4. Check that all items listed under the topic PREPARATION (previously mentioned) are in good order.  ( sprawdz wszystkie poprzednie przygotowania )

5. Turn ignition switch OFF and wait at least 10 seconds. (zgaś silnik i poczekaj 10 sec)

6. Confirm that accelerator pedal is fully released, turn ignition switch ON and wait 3 seconds.  (upewnij sie czy pedał przyszyspieszenia jest nie wciśnięty i włącz zapłon na 3 sec)

7. Repeat the following procedure quickly five times within 5 seconds. ( wcisniej 5x pedał gazu w ciągu 5 sec)

a. Fully depress the accelerator pedal.

b. Fully release the accelerator pedal.

8. Wait 7 seconds, fully depress the accelerator pedal and keep it for approx. 20 seconds until the MIL stops blinking and turned ON.( poczekaj 7 sec wcisnij pedał gazu na około 20 sec az MIL ( jakaś kontrolka) przestanie migać 

9. Fully release the accelerator pedal within 3 seconds after the MIL turned ON.( wcisnij pedał gazu po 3 sec po tym jak kontrolka mil zacznie swiecic 

10. Start engine and let it idle. ( odpal silnik i pozwól mu pracować i tu zaczynają sie kłopoty bo odrazu gaśnie, do tego czasu wszystko było ok mrugało itp)

11. Wait 20 seconds.

12. Rev up the engine two or three times and make sure that idle speed and ignition timing are within the

specifications.